Countries around the Caribbean are assessing the damage from Hurricane Ivan and Tropical Storm Jeanne, which have left trails of devastation behind them.
Although Ivan was the most intense, peaking
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- FCA prepares for no deal Brexit
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'
- Paris attacks victims' claim against French state rejected
- Brokers had 'no warning' over April UK withdrawal
- Blog: Revolutionising the motor claims experience by offering choice, not just replacement vehicles