Odyssey Re has reported its fourth-quarter and full-year 2004 results. Net income was $50.9m for the Q4 2004, compared to $47.6m for Q4 2003. Net income figures included net realised capital gains
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure
- Ethnicity pay gap reporting to pose 'challenges' for insurers if made mandatory
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts
- Blog: How can the wider insurance industry cope in times of surge?