Mills & Reeve's London office has appointed Andrew Crouchman as a consultant, who joins the insurance team. Mr Crouchman is an experienced international lawyer. He joins from City firm Akin Gump
- Analysis: What do Tesla’s insurance ambitions mean for its partners?
- Hastings sees bump in revenue despite loss ratio warning
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Blog: Shaping the future of urban mobility
- MS Amlin names replacement for CFO John Worth
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator