China is at risk from multiple natural hazards, of which earthquakes represent the most geographically widespread threat to the country, and there is a historical record of seismic activity dating
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- Grenfell insurer proposes voluntary scheme for victim payouts: updated
- Insurance United Against Dementia: Swiss Re UK CEO O'Neill on why tackling Alzheimer's is important
- Marsh takes aim at commercial mid market
- Insurers gear up for Hurricane Ophelia on anniversary of 1987 Great Storm
- Q3 hurricanes to cost Zurich $700m
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Industry calls for driverless cars bill to be 'straightforward'