Ace European Group has combined its Global Markets and European divisions under the banner of Ace UK...
Ace European Group has combined its Global Markets and European divisions under the banner of Ace UK.
The reorganisation has meant that Richard Pryce, currently president of Ace Global Markets, Ace's international and specialty business, will assume additional responsibility for Ace's UK Property and Casualty business (Ace Europe).
Ace insisted that despite the reorganisation, the brands will remain distinct, and both will maintain their underwriting management.
In addition, Michael Furgueson, who has until now led the UK & Ireland P&C operation, will be returning to the US as executive vice-president for Ace's international, commercial and multi-national lines of business.
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Charles Taylor bolsters liability team by hiring senior sextet from Vericlaim
- Gallagher Bassett acquires claims management firm
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Finch and ICB owner on acquisition trail with sight set on €500m revenue by 2022
- Insurtech diary: Getting stuck into insurance
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report