The Japanese government is planning to raise its limit for earthquake reinsurance payments by 11.11% to Y5trn from the fiscal year 2005 to better prepare for a large-scale disaster.
Under the curre
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- Insurance United Against Dementia: Swiss Re UK CEO O'Neill on why tackling Alzheimer's is important
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Loss adjuster rankings 2017: Foreword by CILA
- Ophelia insurer could face claims of up to £10m
- Pet insurance market breaks £1bn mark in GWP
- European Commission urged to delay Insurance Distribution Directive
- Analysis: Councils: Local challenges