Peter Schuppli, Christian Schmidt and David Laster of Swiss Re shine a bright light in thedirection of this little-known, yet highly lucrative businessCredit insurance, though fascinating to thecognoscenti, remains largely unknown to insuranceand financial-market professionalsfor two reasons: first, it is not a classic insurancecover, but an instrument for transferringcredit risk; second, credit insurance is a nichebusiness, generally provided by specialisedinsurers, which constitutes a small part of thenon-life market.Click here to view the pdf
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Hyperion hires CFO to replace Oliver Corbett