Five appointments to the Council of Lloyd's have been made following the Council elections, which closed on 20 January 2006.
Further to a ballot of the working members of the Society, Ewen Gilmour,
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- Insurance United Against Dementia: Swiss Re UK CEO O'Neill on why tackling Alzheimer's is important
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Loss adjuster rankings 2017: Foreword by CILA
- Ophelia insurer could face claims of up to £10m
- Pet insurance market breaks £1bn mark in GWP
- European Commission urged to delay Insurance Distribution Directive
- Analysis: Councils: Local challenges