Name: Julian James, executive chairman, international operations, Lockton International.
Nickname: None that I am going to admit to.
Companies worked for: I've worked for Sedgwick and Lloyd's and now Lo
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Saga appoints James Quin as CFO
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow