In the recent decision of Sirius v Friends Provident, the Court of Appeal has closed a door previously left ajar in Alfred MacAlpine v BAI (Runoff). The court confirmed that unless a claims notifi
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards