By Isobel McCalman.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) believes the severe acute respiratory syndrome (Sars) outbreak from November 2002-May 2003 resulted in 2702 cases and 435 deaths worldwide.
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- 30,000 Alpha policyholders to be moved to new insurer
- Analysis: Mitigating the risk of sexual harrassment in the workplace
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- GRP buys Lancashire-based broker
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Axa XL names incoming Europe CUO