Post caught up with Covea, head of regions, South, Keith Hector, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
The Space Invader and Pac Man cushions from 2013 went down a storm with my kids. Well done whoever was giving those out
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
I spend my time chatting up brokers, there's no time to see the keynote speakers!
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
Maureen Owen, Covéa Insurance Northern leader. As Mo would say, ‘End of'. Outside of work it has to be John Cooper Clarke.
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Anywhere far enough away from Old Trafford.
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- Insurance United Against Dementia: Swiss Re UK CEO O'Neill on why tackling Alzheimer's is important
- Grenfell insurer proposes voluntary scheme for victim payouts: updated
- Marsh takes aim at commercial mid market
- Insurers gear up for Hurricane Ophelia on anniversary of 1987 Great Storm
- Q3 hurricanes to cost Zurich $700m
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Industry calls for driverless cars bill to be 'straightforward'