Post caught up with marketing and communications director at Covea, Carol Geldard ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
Difficult one as I think I almost picked up the Chuckle Brothers a few years ago, but the best thing is definitely a delightfully chilled glass of fizz, served by the dashing Mr Hayden and his able assistant the lovely Mr Humphries, which I picked up on the Markerstudy stand.
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
There are sooo many who could fit that bill, but for me the decision is an easy one - it has to be Covéa Insurance's very own Mr Manchester: Adrian Furness
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- Bollington launches MGA Anjuna Underwriting
- Start-up Wrisk launches £500,000 equity crowdfunding campaign
- Legal: Driverless cars, shifting liability
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Grenfell insurer proposes voluntary scheme for victim payouts: updated
- Blog: The three ways data will change insurance
- FCA sees 3.32 million financial services complaints in H1