In 2012, Beazley's profit before tax increased by over 300% to $251m and its combined ratio improved to 91%.
This comprehensive company report highlights Beazley's growth strategy and its risk exposur
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Fraud focus – Message from the editor
- Insurance United Against Dementia: Swiss Re UK CEO O'Neill on why tackling Alzheimer's is important
- Blog: Don't overlook commercial fire risk
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on the impact of the discount rate for brokers
- Loss adjuster rankings 2017: Foreword by CILA
- Zurich declines to comment on Endsleigh sale rumours