In 2014 Iprism signed a deal with Gable to underwrite business in the UK market, which the now defunct Lietchenstein-based insurer said it expected to deliver GWP of £100m over three years.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Insurers respond to flood claims from Lincolnshire
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation