The group will sell the commercial lines business of its managing general agent, Geo Underwriting, resulting in the transfer of 250 employees to Arch.
The personal lines, private clients, specialty
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote