The market said the level of claims, mostly from Hurricane Matthew and the Fort McMurray wildfire in Canada, was the fifth highest since the turn of the century.
Accordingly, combined operating ratio
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop