According to papers obtained by Post, the business filed for liquidation in Luxembourg, where it is domiciled, on July 12.
The business was reported to have had difficulties gaining approval from
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- German lawmakers give regulator power to extend passporting for 21 months
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- Court hears first installment in Besso and Bloody Bay legal action
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'