Customers will have to find a new provider at their next renewal date, as April UK “will no longer be able to issue renewal terms”, the letter said. This is according to an email sent on behalf of Apr
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails