He also suggested that the global insurer’s turnaround “journey” is already “well underway”.
The group CEO said in a LinkedIn blog that Validus serves as “an example of how we want to grow through M
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance