The National Bank of Belgium has granted the insurer license to set up its European subsidiary, ensuring that it will be able to continue to demonstrate its passporting rights across Europe.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator