Despite this however, profit after tax dropped from £38.4m in 2016 to £24.1m, and the group’s combined operating ratio deteriorated to 97.5% from 96.2%.
The group said that the growth in gross
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Counterfeiting - how can insurers help in managing the risks?
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round