Following an undercover investigation carried out by Channel 4 Dispatches, the FOS has said that it will be carrying out a review of the way in which staff are trained to handle customer complaints.
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round