The Association of British Insurers said the government would need to push for rules on foreign ownership, in places like China, were relaxed enough to allow insurers to take a minimum 51% stake in
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance