Allegations made in The Sun yesterday claimed that customers with the name Mohammad were quoted for up to £919 more on their car insurance than customers with “English names” such as John Smith.
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure
- MIB could be on the hook for claims under Green Cards regime
- Ethnicity pay gap reporting to pose 'challenges' for insurers if made mandatory
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts