Allegations made in The Sun yesterday claimed that customers with the name Mohammad were quoted for up to £919 more on their car insurance than customers with “English names” such as John Smith.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO