Offering €122 (£108.6) per share per share and closing on 13 February, the offer covers 8,769,824 shares or 20.6% of the share capital of the company that Allianz does not currently own.
- My other life: Iain Hamilton, Crawford and Company, card maker
- McLarens makes two senior appointments
- Industry braced for losses in wake of Carillion collapse
- Lloyd's to open Brussels hub in January 2019
- Ex-Insure the Box CEO's insurtech to launch in Q2 2018
- Marsh threatens to ‘squash’ insurtech Marshmallow over use of name
- Stuart Vann 'was not fired', says Esure CFO