Stevens took the helm of Admiral in 2016. Since he stepped up to be CEO, Admiral has secured funding from the Welsh government to expand the business and create more jobs. A less fine moment was when Admiral received a backlash for the way in which it proposed to use customers’ Facebook data – something which the insurer thought might have been innovative. However, since co-founder Stevens became CEO, Admiral has launched its new joint home and motor policy.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud