The total payments made to customers included £33.3m to motorists for repairing or replacing vehicles and for personal injury claims and £12.9m in property claims.
According to the Association of Bri
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber