The discount is to encourage customers to share driver data, than because of the improved safety record of the autopilot system.
Direct Line announced a tie-up with Tesla earlier this year.
#News: The insurance industry is putting forward ideas to make it easier for the financial sector to invest in greener assets, unlocking billions of pounds worth of funds which could help mitigate the impact of #ClimateChange https://t.co/icxnybN0Lp pic.twitter.com/68IovgDTJq— ABI (@BritishInsurers) March 11, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 1 - Meet the teams
- Insurance Institute of Ireland pulls member magazine cover after industry reaction
- Insurtech saw ‘possible’ data breach earlier this year
- Aviva wins landmark appeal in fundamental dishonesty case
- Insurance fraud rises 27% finds Cifas
- Blog: Subsidence - urban myth or epidemic
- Ageas office closures result in 430 redundancies