The discount is to encourage customers to share driver data, than because of the improved safety record of the autopilot system.
Direct Line announced a tie-up with Tesla earlier this year.
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation