Pool Re will begin to include cover for material damage that occurs as a result of cyber attacks from April 2018.
The cover will be offered as standard to those that purchase terrorism insurance from
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote