Jake “Brutal” Bostwick had claimed that a road accident had left him severely restricted in his ability to lift items or sleep. However, DAC Beachcroft found that Bostwick had fought in, and won, a
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch