The CII is now encouraging insurers to begin publishing their own gender pay gap information, regardless of whether or not they are required to, as part of its ‘call to action’.
The disclosure of its
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- California wildfire losses expected to hit record levels
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third