The losses are related to the Caribbean and US hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria as well as September’s Mexico City earthquakes.
Richard Whitt, co-CEO at Markel, commented: “These significant losses
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- Bollington launches MGA Anjuna Underwriting
- Start-up Wrisk launches £500,000 equity crowdfunding campaign
- Legal: Driverless cars, shifting liability
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Grenfell insurer proposes voluntary scheme for victim payouts: updated
- Blog: The three ways data will change insurance
- FCA sees 3.32 million financial services complaints in H1