Brighton & Hove News reported that staff were told about the impending move in an email yesterday afternoon. It reported that there will be an opportunity for staff to move to the Midlands, and that a
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Half of industry growth over next five years to be driven by M&A, say insurers
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Blog: Diversity in insurance - how far have we come?
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end