Direct Line was the subject of most new complaints, with 1447, while Aviva had 1051 made about them. Ageas had 773, and Axa had 623. RSA had the fifth most, with 622.
Caroline Wayman, chief ombudsman
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal