Clemens Philippi, pictured, has been appointed CEO of Euler Hermes Asean, with responsibility for Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Previously Philippi was the
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise