L&G’s GI business profit before tax fell from £41m in the first half of 2016 to £21m in the same period this year.
Its combined operating ratio worsened to 95% from 85% the previous year.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair