Rake will be based in Singapore and starts on 1 July replacing Fred Kleiterp who is becoming CEO Europe, Middle East and Africa for the firm.
Kleiterp replaces Tony Buckle who is stepping down and wi
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'