AIG CEO Peter Hancock resigned last month, citing a lack of “wholehearted” shareholder support. He will remain CEO until a successor has been named.
The move follows reports that Hancock could have b
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop