What was your first ever job – and were you any good at it?
Selling loans to customers on the end of a phone and, yes, I was very good at it.
What’s your favourite quote or motto?
‘I haven’t got the r
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people