Saga attributes the slow growth to the closure of its Direct Choice brand in 2017.
However, despite overall retail growth falling flat, the over 50s provider grew its motor book by 30% and its home i
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards