The campaign, which Post revealed in September cost £4.9m, was first aired on 29 August 2017.
The quirky adverts feature the head of Arnold Schwarzenegger on wheels. In the first advert, he was
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Blog: To beat fraud, insurers have to tear down internal walls to future-proof their business