The campaign, which Post revealed in September cost £4.9m, was first aired on 29 August 2017.
The quirky adverts feature the head of Arnold Schwarzenegger on wheels. In the first advert, he was
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance