While it has declined to comment further on the reports, which it said were “market speculation”, Ageas confirmed that if it received any concrete takeover bid then it would “look into it”.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: Database overload