Allianz will buy Das Switzerland and the assets of Das Luxembourg and Slovakia from German insurance group Ergo Group.
The deal will see Das Switzerland merge with Allianz Suisse subsidiary CAP.
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Rob Terry appears in court over Quindell indemnity claim
- Price comparison disruptor prepares for several insurers to join its platform
- Questgates’ investigation rejects hack allegation
- April UK withdraws from health insurance market
- Government delays whiplash reforms until 2020
- MPs outline ‘urgent’ reform needed in wake of Grenfell fire
- Blog: Learner drivers on motorways can help cut motor insurance premiums