As a result of the deal, Aviva said it will become “one of the largest composite insurers in Ireland”.
The acquisition will see Aviva’s share in life market grow to 15%, and its general insurance mar
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?