A statistics report by the International Underwriting Association found that £7.38bn out of £22.7bn total premium in London in 2016 was “currently underwritten via such business models, which face a
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Opponents of diversity 'shouldn’t be working in this marketplace': Miller CEO
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit