Susan Pain, 51, of Shakespeare Avenue in Kirkby, claimed her daughter “Sophie” had been seriously injured in the attack and needed two operations.
However, when Axa carried out checks it was unable
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit