Susan Pain, 51, of Shakespeare Avenue in Kirkby, claimed her daughter “Sophie” had been seriously injured in the attack and needed two operations.
However, when Axa carried out checks it was unable
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?