A panel discussion at the Association of British Insurers annual conference heard that insurers should monitor underwriting decisions to ensure low risk customers weren’t paying higher premiums.
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards