The start-up, which will be an aggregator-driven business targeting high risk drivers, is backed by capacity from Berkshire Hathaway.
CEO Pete Storey said the business was looking at 50,000 policies
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?