The start-up, which will be an aggregator-driven business targeting high risk drivers, is backed by capacity from Berkshire Hathaway.
CEO Pete Storey said the business was looking at 50,000 policies
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Start-up to bring pay-as-you-go commercial insurance to the UK's SME "heartland"
- Q&A: Alzheimer's Society's Tim Shakespeare on why the Insurance Day of Giving is so important
- Cost of Hurricane Michael could hit $21bn including up to $10bn of insured losses
- Analysis: Subsidence surge