Premium Credit has been investigating the incident since Sunday, during which time its online services have been unavailable. Dozens of customers have taken to social media to vent their frustration.
- Blog: Your dick is not in my job description
- Directors face legal action if they don't get a grip on Insurance Act duties
- Blog: Aspirational insurance – a new idea for the sector to consider
- Relationship building ‘surely the end goal’ of analytics
- Brightside's Brendan McCafferty on the secret success sauce for personal brokers
- This Week in Post: Telematics and other technologies
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure